Hello Thread

For discussion about anything.
Yukinu
Site Admin

Hello Thread

Post by Yukinu »

A thread for guests to stop by and say hello, consider it my website equivalent of a guestbook.

Re: Hello Thread

Post by Guest »

claiming first post but not first registration
hello from a lainchan lurker, yukinu!
Yukinu
Site Admin

Post by Yukinu »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:36 am claiming first post but not first registration
hello from a lainchan lurker, yukinu!
Hello guest anon, good to see you and congrats on being the first poster!
Carn

Post by Carn »

Hello. I just wanted to say that the design of this site makes me look forward to a snowy winter.
Yukinu
Site Admin

Post by Yukinu »

Carn wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:43 am Hello. I just wanted to say that the design of this site makes me look forward to a snowy winter.
thanks, glad you like the design! looking forward to some snow here myself, occasionally get some snow in Octobers here, but much more common in December - January
Grafo

Post by Grafo »

Hi! Glad to see the forum opening, looking forward for this :D
Yukinu
Site Admin

Post by Yukinu »

Grafo wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:00 pm Hi! Glad to see the forum opening, looking forward for this :D
thanks anon, good to see you and enjoy the stay!
Galladite

Post by Galladite »

Greetings!

Loving the snowy design, how long did this take you to set up?

And one thing, when you add someone as a friend or foe the light text colour really doesn't work against a white box. :D
Don't thee thou me, thee thou thissen, and 'ow tha likes thee thouing.

My website
Yukinu
Site Admin

Post by Yukinu »

Hello!
Galladite wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:22 am Loving the snowy design, how long did this take you to set up?
The whole process of reading the docs, makeing a few build scripts, testing out the forum in a dev environment, creating the theme, and deploying to the server took about a week of on-and-off work.
Galladite wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:22 am And one thing, when you add someone as a friend or foe the light text colour really doesn't work against a white box. :D
thanks for the bug report! I updated the CSS for those pages, might have to clear your cache for it to take effect on client-side
momgoose

Post by momgoose »

This is the very first forum I ever visit through a webring! I just got so excited when I discovered webrings 15 minutes ago. Thank you! Digging the snow. Hope you ave a nice day and maybe see you again!